The response to the cervix pics the other day were very positive (surprise, you guys like cunt). However, there was one comment that stood out and garnered a great deal of response from other readers. Anonymous posted:
*Wow, you're very overweight for a sex worker. I would have thought that a prostitute would actually have to be attractive...no wonder life, the boys wouldn't have wanted you, otherwise. As George Carlin said, "I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick!!" Also, the way your pussy sticks out and folds is rather disturbing to me. I also find it odd that someone would post pictures of their genitals on the internet but refuse to show their face. You truly are a whore and deserve your genital warts and the cancer that accompanies them. I wonder how you can have the lack of conscience to still have sex with various "customers" when you must know, being a sex educator like I am, that HPV CAN be spread even with the use of a condom. Then again, your clients deserve this fate, too. *
with the clarification
*I was trying to say, "no wonder you were a wh*re early in life, the boys wouldn't have wanted you otherwise". Apparently I've been censored *
I didn't find the original comment worth responding to, however, many of you rushed to save my honor and honor my pussy. Thank you for the support. But I fear you may have gone a bit overboard as the original commenter feels attacked. She posted a defense of her remarks today.
*Thank you for all of the kind comments. I suppose that I should have expected to hear from those defenders who spoke out against me. Contrary to what you thought, Nadia, I have been reading this blog for a while. I did see the website with all of the pussy pictures on them, and I found most of them rather unattractive, especially those on the last page that were labeled "extreme". That is simply my opinion, I am not saying that others who think differently are wrong, by any means. Where do I get my opinion from? I am a woman. I am also not underage, as someone else suggested. And to whoever came up with the label of troll, I would love to know where that was derived from. I don't see how that is in context.
It is not that I think that Jane is incredibly obese, by any means. It is only that, when I picture a sex worker, I picture someone who is not overweight. From the pictures, it looks like Jane is just that. That doesn't include the picture of her in a corset, of course, as lacing someone up can greatly alter what their body looks like.
As I also mentioned before, and as Jane mentioned herself somewhere in the archives, it is possible to spread HPV with the use of a condom. That Jane would still actively sell herself while knowing that this virus can be spread to any one of her clients, and then perhaps to their unknowing partners, is what I find immoral. It is not the business that she is in itself that I dispute, but her general carelessness for the welfare of others. If these clients spread the virus to their female partners, their chances of contracting cervical cancer rise greatly. I am pretty sure that the partners of these men are, for the most part, unaware of the fact that they are paying for the services of a whore. Does no one else think that there is anything wrong with this? ANYONE??
I did not personally insult anyone in this post and would appreciate if others would have the same amount of respect for me, although I doubt that it will happen. And as for not posting my name and contact info, I get the feeling that I would get some rather unpleasant responses and would like to keep the debate on this board, not in my inbox. I also don't have a membership with this website, and do not wish to sign up for one. *
Now, here is something I can respond to. And now I will.
Thank you for your response. It is far more articulate than your original comments which seemed crass and abusive. Now that you have outlined your points and concerns, I would be more than happy to address them. I will take them in the order of your second comment, if that is alright with you.
1. The presumption that the commenter was not a regular reader. There were some assumptions in your post that have been addressed in past entries. For example, I have discussed my body and my state as a sex worker who straddles the line between the assumed skinny girl norm and the bbw (big beautiful woman) markets. I have also discussed the services I provide and do not provide (for example, I do not provide penile-vaginal, penile-oral, or penile-anal penetrative intercourse. The only condoms in my work life go on my sex toys.)
2. Pussy attractiveness. Vulvas come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. People have preferences, just as they have for hair or facial features or breasts or penis size. You have a right to a negative opinion. However, as you also asked, I wonder where the opinion comes from. A preference for symmetry? A strong difference between mine and yours? I think the response questioning your exposure to vulvas was in regards to the standards of beauty being dependent upon exposure and perspective. If someone grew up in a town of white girls with blond hair and blue eyes, that would be reflected in their standard of beauty. They may find women with darker hair or eyes to be less attractive than the Nordic set. How would this person react the first time they met a woman of color with dark textured hair? Most likely in a negative manner as it is outside of their exposure. So where do your standards of pussy attractiveness originate?
3. The troll reference. "Troll" is a web term used to refer to someone who frequents a web site. I have heard it used in a neutral sense, "trolling for dates". However, it is also used to refer to someone who regularly contributes unwelcome negative comments to a community in which they are not a part (in this case by remaining anonymous you alienate yourself from the group; evening signing a pseudonym as many other "anonymous" commenters have would have been welcome). No one was implying you have wild hair and a gem stone in your navel.
4. Weight. I am not a small girl. I have never pretended to be a small girl. However, your assumption that my weight prevents my beauty and attractiveness from asserting itself is short-sighted and sad. Sex workers are people and come in a wide variety of flavors. Also, I have not always been this size (as I have also previously discussed), so my current crotch shot gives no perspective from which you could judge my adolescent slutdom (because there is a difference between a whore and a slut and this sight honors that distinction, thank you). And in regards to my lack of face shots, I have mentioned several times that my current job does not allow me to out myself in this forum (because I am not just a whore, something that can be picked up from previous entries as well as my title bar).
5. HPV and my commercial sex work. I am well aware of the means of transmission of hpv. I am also aware of the different types of hpv. HPV is spread through skin to skin contact. However, the risk of transmission of strands of hpv linked to cervical cancer (not the ones that cause warts, but thanks for those happy thoughts) is greatly reduced by the use of condoms. Some researchers even report condoms as highly effective at preventing the transmission of hpv linked to cervical cancer. But, regardless, my clients are not at risk. Nor are their partners. At least not by me. Because I don't provide full service. I don't have penile-vaginal, penile-anal, or penile-oral sex with clients. My most common activities with clients are them going down on me (low risk for hpv linked to warts, no documented cases of transmission of the cervical hpvs) and eating dinner or having drinks together (no risk of hpv transmission, there).
I hope this answers some of your questions. I would be very interested in your reply.
Jane, the fat whore with the wrinkly twat who deserves warts and cancer