Tuesday, March 15, 2005

mutiny of my body

in brief, today sucked.

my body currently has:
*a sprained knee
*an upper respiratory tract infection
*a sore throat
*a g.i. infection
*(and as of this morning) a ruptured ovarian cyst
this has resulted in nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, and twelve hours in the e.r.

fortunately, my body also has the love and protection of ms. dacia, who stood in the waiting room and by my side when possible throughout the ordeal, driving me home at one thirty in the a.m. and it was supposed to be her day off. i don't know what i have done to deserve her but i'm not taking her for granted. she is entitled to a lifetime supply of chocolate and sexual favors.

7 Comments:

Blogger Librarian Babe said...

Oh Jane! Please get well soon. I'm so sorry to hear you're dealing with so much. Thank goodness for Dacia. :-)

3/15/2005 7:49 AM  
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Perhaps we should get Dacia a cute little naughty nurse outfit for when she's taking care of you. ;)

I DO truly hope you begin healing quickly. Let Dacia take care of you and I'm sure all will be well soon.

-G

3/15/2005 11:11 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Jesus H. Christ, sweetie. Glad to hear you're OK.

Dacia, thanks for taking care of our little muffin here. You rock.

Jane, gimme a call when you feel up to it, let me know you're OK.

3/15/2005 12:46 PM  
Blogger rik said...

You write well and seem to be a good egg.

I hope you feel better soon.

To that end, I make something for the upper respiratory/sore throat.
It works. It's safe. It's been time tested for between 5000-8000 years.

I encourage you to challenge my thinking.

The appropriate links are on my blog.

peace

Rik

3/15/2005 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You probably came down with the
flu because of being so damn
frigid and making your lover
"apologize" because you just laid
there while he was doing his best
to fuck you.

Put a few more ice cubes up your
cunt and keep acting like you don't
give a damn having a stiff prick
inside you. Pneumonia is a good
way for you to go.

3/15/2005 11:06 PM  
Blogger 00goddess said...

Jane, do feel better soon. I know how it feels to suddenly be under the weather in EVERY way, so I deeply sympathize. Take care of yourself, and see you soonish :)

The Angry Anonymous person, btw, seems very familiar to me. Something about the writing style, I think I have seen it elsewhere on the net. I just can't place it though. Maybe it will come to me.

3/16/2005 3:53 AM  
Blogger brainhell said...

Hang tough. Visualize the calm waters as your sloop sails into a sunny port.

3/16/2005 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home