Sunday, March 27, 2005

on my mind (but not my body)

now that most of my life is not physically possible (for example, i do not have the stamina to go to the office and ceramics class in the same day), i have begun to brood about a return to sex work. not just a new york revival but the possible texas tour. i have been examining options with my mental, physical, and legal health in mind.

one thing that greatly appeals to me is foot fetish work. foot play is what originally drew me to the point of posting my first sex work solicitation. after attending a party where dacia deep-throated my faux leopard platforms and licked my toes, i was reminded of the thrills of foot play i used to enjoy with an ex or two. i believe the exact thought was, "i could get paid for this" (t-shirt coming soon if anyone aside from dacia and myself is interested).

however, my sex work career never really embraced my feet. between educational and conversational excursions, i worked with oral submissives who would pause at my toes en route to my full bush and squirting g-spot.

but watching dacia's many delightful experiences with foot play has put the tingling back in my toes. with foot play, i think i would construct a slightly different character than the educated slut studying sex and public health who likes to talk as much as she likes to play. i don't feel like an expert of foot play. i know what i like so far, but i have fairly limited experience.

plus i am still a little self-conscious about my tootsies. i grew up barefoot on the steaming sidewalks of texas. i then spent three years waitressing. plus five years in boots trudging through new york sludge. my feet have texture and are far from minty fresh.

so, i was thinking of adapting jane. giving her a new last name. making her a student completing her undergrad (true) and working part time at a diner on the lower east side (although not current, part of my life experience). i could wear skirts and tights and boots or converse. i could even market hairy legs as part of my LES queer grrrl chic. i always do better with a specialized market anyway and a chubby waitress with stinky feet needing some massage and pampering after a long day at school and work has to be some clients' ideal.

of course, i will need to be able to spend more than three consecutive hours awake and leave my apartment before i can implement this plan. the limitations of my body are getting on my nerves.

4 Comments:

Blogger Belle said...

OMG I would love a shirt like that. The beauty of it is that it could be interpreted in so many different ways.

3/28/2005 12:00 AM  
Blogger 00goddess said...

Foot fetishists love stink. And as for texture- my dear, that is what pedicures are for. And as a foot fetish worker, they are TAX FUCKING DEDUCTIBLE. Oh yes.

Foot work has become my preferred form of sex work. I love it.

3/28/2005 3:09 AM  
Blogger Librarian Babe said...

My friend the foot fetishist LOVED stinky feet - in socks. Patterned socks. I'm sure you'll find business.

3/28/2005 1:46 PM  
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

I've no doubt at all there would be a sufficient audience to keep you every bit as busy as you care to be.

How's the body doing, though? Doesn't sound like the energy thing is just rushing to your support.

-G

3/28/2005 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home