Monday, August 14, 2006

the triumphant return of the educated slut

because everyone's your friend in new york city!

fuck texas, ya'll.

someone just got a job teaching hiv education in new york city ("new york city?!?" "git a rope...")

so i'm breaking my lease and moving back to the glorious city of my youth (you know, the five years prior to this last one).

although i can't promise sexcapades and whoring, i can promise updates of the educational variety as i'll be back in the scene.

sandy and i will be skipping down the glittering diamond-paved streets.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay

8/15/2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger the Yearning Heart said...

I know you'll not have much time but a sentence a week just to let us know what you're doing would be good.

8/19/2006 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are back, good luck with everything in NYC. I have missed readng your entries.

8/20/2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger Librarian Babe said...

Yay!! I wanna see you. Glad you'll be back.

8/21/2006 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the Bi(g) Apple!

8/26/2006 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home