Thursday, January 05, 2006

a sticky situation

i'm doing a little research and need your assistance. i am trying to answer the age old question - do pop rocks sizzle in cum?

now, this is what i need from you. go to the drug store, gas station, etc and invest 50 cents in a pack of pop rocks. the next time you jerk off or ejaculate for whatever purpose, please pour the pop rocks in your cum. then, email me to let me know if it sizzles.

i need this information no later than saturday evening. thanks for your help!

warning: never ever ever put pop rocks or any sugar candy in a woman's vagina as it can cause yeast infections. furthermore, you probably don't want to get them in your own urethra (the eye of the penis); could be quite the discomfort.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The answer is: yes.

Now, why you need to know this, and why I already do, are mysteries that remain lost to the sands of...well, something. :)

(but yeah - the moisture content is high enough to dissolve the sugar coating with no problem. they take just a little longer in cum than they do in your mouth, but they do start to pop after a few seconds.)

1/05/2006 6:56 PM  
Blogger Olivia Twist said...

As I was watching "The 70's Show" today, they were insuating that giving a blow job with pop rocks in your mouth can be fun. Glad you mentioned what you did on your blog. I never knew that about pop rocks. And that's very interesting too... what to do with the pop rock in cum info. Hmmmmmm...do tell, do tell. :-)

1/09/2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Dammit, I couldn't get to this until today. But yes, Pop Rocks [tm] do indeed pop when ejaculated into. I have pictures which don't prove anything, really, but I swear as soon as I popped, so did the rocks. Hope your Saturday wasn't ruined for lack of empirical proof.

1/09/2006 5:34 PM  
Blogger introspectre said...

Oh NO.

I...don't have the answer to that question, but damn if I didn't buy Pop Rocks for my 8 year old son the other day. I am going to really try to forget this question while he eats them.

*shudders*

I am curious where this info is leading...damn it. Maybe I'll have to eat them myself. Or something.

1/10/2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger brainhell said...

Can't you do your own testing? All you need is some pop rocks.

1/10/2006 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home