Friday, November 25, 2005

You all lost!!!

And the winner is: COOTCHIE!

Creative Organizing Of The Community (of Houston although we think we are just going to use) for Health, Information, and Education

Houston's newest sexual resource.

Because sexual health is a pleasure.

So you all can head over to cootchie.org or the official organizational blog cootchieorg.blogspot.com and voice your support.

And, because I love you anyways, here are the boobies.


boobies
Originally uploaded by the_educated_slut.

4 Comments:

Blogger Balthazar B said...

Wow, I've never felt this good after losing.

11/25/2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Oh dear, I'm seeing spots now. ;)

Hope all is well down there.

-G

11/26/2005 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hubba hubba!

11/26/2005 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely boobies! The bra is fantastic...where did you get it? I'd love one...or rather my bf would ;-)

11/26/2005 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home