Saturday, December 17, 2005

maybe not

so despite some potential embers, no flames burst this evening. my love of my hitachi is renewed.

there was one suitor pre-exhibit, but he shied away when we honestly discussed my history of abnormal pap smears. i totally respect his decision despite the moment that i called dacia proclaiming myself a disease-ridden whore.

regardless of the lack of solid plans, i lined my eyes, put on a new pair of glasses and sassy shirt, and went to the basquiat exhibit. alone. thank you very much.

i had free coffee and saw the amazing work. about an hour into it i began to get suddenly and severely anxious in the pre-panic attack milieu. i scuttled down a back stairway only to come face to face with a fluorescent light two-story dandelion. beautiful but not what i needed.

so i left.

as i waded through the traffic in the parking lot a car slowed to a crawl beside me. he lowered his window and asked for my spot. relieved, i directed him my way.

now i'm home, with my dog, ready to jerk off and tuck myself in to bed. maybe i'll get creative although i'll be sure all my dishes are in the sink.

1 Comments:

Blogger introspectre said...

I suffer all the anxiety crap myself.

I just want you to know that I'm feeling you on that.

(laughs) The moment with the giant dandelion I can imagine all too clearly.
"beautiful but not what i needed."

So many things apply.

1/10/2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home