Tuesday, May 31, 2005

a brand new me

i updated my bio to reflect my pseudo-retired sex worker status. i haven't tricked since november (maybe earlier). i won't have time before i leave the city. i don't know if i'll try foot work or sex coaching in texas. i still refer to myself as a whore in my mind and with friends, but it's no longer the most accurate title. so i'll move to texas and write about my glamorous exploits as a sex worker in new york city. exotic. erotic. that's me.

ps, my birthday is june 14th, so i'm still 22 for two more weeks. anything i should try and squeeze in before i hit official adulthood?

3 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

You mean there a chance there's something you've not already done? ;)

-G

6/01/2005 7:47 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I can think of at least one thing.

Jane, if it means anything to you, you'll always be a whore to me.

6/01/2005 8:25 AM  
Blogger Jane Vincent said...

michael! was that a dirty joke or are you just happy to see me?

6/01/2005 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home