Tuesday, May 24, 2005

fame

you like me! you really like me!

More specifically, chris hampton and russ kick like me.

First, i am appearing in the june wysiwig talent show. Go here http://www.wysiwygtalentshow.org/ and book your tickets for i love a parade! even gayer tales of extremely gay gayness.
Tuesday, June 21, at 7:30 p.m. at P.S. 122150 1st Ave. at East 9th St.
Tickets are $7 — call the P.S. 122 box office at 212-477-5288

I have been told the pride show (this one, kids) sells out quickly, so if you want a fix of jane (and some other sexy super famous bloggers) plan ahead.

Now, for those of you out of state, no worries, just a little wait. Russ Kick's Everything You Know About Sex Is Wrong arrives in October (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1932857176/ref=ase_rachelkramerbuss/104-2824991-4679103?v=glance&s=books). It will include my new essay "A Baby Dyke Learns to Score" about my bumbling misadventures en route to bi-dyke prowess. It includes sex (and sex attempts) with seven women (and solo adventures) including threesomes, double dildos, and the lusty lady herself, rachel kramer bussel. They're paying me not to publish it here, so you're going to have to buy the book. Rachel and Dacia are also in the book so I'm in good company.

I'm floating (and tingling thanks to the wet spots show, which i will report on later). I need to try and sleep so I can do laundry before my mom flies in tomorrow. We're seeing Avenue Q tuesday night and getting an iud shoved up in my uterus on wednesday. then driving to ohio on thursday and north carolina on friday. By the time I return, Norm will need another oil change. Not to mention the new wiper blades that will be necessary to survive the down pours characteristic of my road trips. So i sleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Avenue Q last week. It's HYSTERICAL. I'm sure you'll love it.

5/24/2005 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home