Sunday, August 07, 2005

naughty bits

here's some highlights from my newest dirty story for rkb's newest erotica anthology First-Timers: True Stories of Lesbian Sex. it's about my first time with a transman (ftm) and is titled "wear me home" (from the second juicy selection). enjoy!

****

He unbuttoned my dress with one hand, the other holding my wrists behind my back. While kissing my collar bone he gripped my collar in his teeth and pulled it off my left shoulder. He mirrored the action on the right. I stepped out of my dress. I stood in my black bra and panties (simple, yet sexy) and $12 Payless pumps. He stepped back and sat on the bed, his eyes devouring me.

“You are such a… woman,” the word circling my birthing hips and soft stomach, caressing my breasts, tangling in my long hair, and kissing my full lips.

I slowly walked over to him. Astride his lap, back arched, I unbuttoned his shirt. I traced his red welted top-surgery scars with my nails and then my mouth. I pushed him on to his back, holding my body above his thighs, pulling off his belt and opening his pants, while staring in his eyes, daring him to look down.

I reached against his white cotton briefs, not sure what I would find. I felt a small bulge. I smiled at him, “May I?”

“Please,” he moaned.

****

He hit my g-spot with precision. My orgasm grew with a heavy sensation, like I was going to pee or explode. I imagined my goo flung about the room, coating Jack’s face and luggage. I saw him trying to explain the mess, first to the hotel staff and then the luggage inspector at the airport. I would stain him. He would wear me home.

****

now you want buy the book, right?!?! excellent (drums fingers together a la mr. burns)

3 Comments:

Blogger Librarian Babe said...

You tease! Hee hee.

8/07/2005 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum Yum! I do! I do!

8/08/2005 11:11 AM  
Blogger Saucy Lil' Tart said...

Okay, because you posted, I'm guessing you want a little feedback, no? A few things that turned me off (and in this story, I am guessing you want to maintain the sexual vibe) were the usage of "birthing hips" and "goo." Eeek. Definitely non-sexy words, that lose the vibe, especially since giving birth is nowhere near the image I think you want to portray in your interaction, and "goo" is just so...so glue-gun-ish. But overall, nice portrayal, just choose a few different words to convey the mood you want.

8/17/2005 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home