Thursday, June 23, 2005

memory multiple choice

It's a game!

Guess in which classy highway six establishment jane lost her virginity. (hint: old entries may or may not be accurate as these pics were originally taken so that i could deduce what had been the actual scene of the crime.)

The choices are:


virginity
Originally uploaded by the_educated_slut.

a) comfort inn


b)

virginity
Originally uploaded by the_educated_slut.
super 8



virginity
Originally uploaded by the_educated_slut.

c) motel 6

We'll give the game 24 hours or so and then i will post the tale, along with my plot for born again virginity.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote Super 8. Going the cheap route.

6/23/2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger Librarian Babe said...

I'm going with the Comfort Inn because I like the idea of it being in comfort. Lame ass guess, I know.

I was on the hard floor of a basement apartment in The Bronx when I lost my virginity. It was over so quick though. ;-)

6/23/2005 11:27 AM  
Blogger Belle said...

Gotta go with Motel 6. Don't know why. Just call it a feeling.

6/23/2005 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super 8. I don't know why, just a hunch.

6/24/2005 12:55 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Scene of the crime may be a hint, so I'll pick Motel 6.

6/25/2005 2:22 AM  
Blogger Layla/Jane (whichever you prefer) said...

For some reason, i'm leaning with Super 8.

6/25/2005 7:12 PM  
Blogger Librarian Babe said...

Sooo, which one is it?? I can't be the only one who's curious to know.

6/26/2005 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where you lose your virginity is less important than whether you felt good afterwards.

Here's hoping you had a great big ol' smile on your face as you fell asleep.

6/27/2005 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home