Wednesday, June 22, 2005

tonight, tonight

went so incredibly well. i enunciated and paced myself and they laughed! the audience especially enjoyed my demonstration of the "shoe horn" dildo insertion technique (three fingers in curving towards g-spot, slide dong along palm into place while removing hand). and the folks got a taste of my "baby dyke learns to score" piece for russ kick's upcoming anthology (bc i'm going to be published, plug plug plug) everything you know about sex is wrong.

i am also completely in love with joe jervis of joemygod.com and hanne blank of misia.livejournal.com (and a number of super cool books). my honorable mention goes to dan fishback of danfishback.com and the band cheese on bread (cheeseonbread.com). everyone there was super amazing. i was completely honored to be considered anywhere near their league. go to wysiwigtalentshow.org for the complete lineup and links.

and now, the best sentence i have ever written:

"craigslist had been my source for casual dick and a new coffee table."

now that i will actually be in my apartment for 48 hours without guests (something i haven't enjoyed since pre-iud may 21st), the blogging will commence.

5 Comments:

Blogger Librarian Babe said...

You were fabuloso pretty lady! Now if we can squeeze in hanging out one more time before you leave, life will be even better. :-)

I had a blast and I'm so glad Dacia had an extra ticket and I became her "plus one." I needed to get my ass out of the house and you two were the lovely ladies to do it.

6/22/2005 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hi sweetie. Chanced upon your blog and just wanna tell you you've been blogrolled. *wink*

6/22/2005 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I get the DVD? ;)

-G

6/22/2005 8:48 PM  
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

damn. forgot to log in. I'm never anonymous.

6/22/2005 8:50 PM  
Blogger JMG said...

It was indeed a pleasure to share the stage with you, my dear.

Looking forward to digging through your (hopefully filthy) archives.

xoxo-joe

6/24/2005 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home