Wednesday, November 03, 2004

election night strategy

southern comfort
xanax
but i'm a cheerleader

works well to keep me pseudo-sane the night before
not so conducive to showing up for work or school the day after

so depressed
i haven't been able to post much of anything on my pretty new computer
i have something like six drafts going at this point, though
maybe i'll polish everything on my trip to orlando (tomorrow through sunday)

love and the sentiment "everything will all be okay" (regardless of whether or not i believe it quite yet")

3 Comments:

Blogger Librarian Babe said...

Pass the xanax my way. I'll need it to get through the next four years.

11/04/2004 10:01 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Make mine a double.

To quote Barry Ween: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

11/04/2004 11:01 PM  
Blogger Algor Langeaux said...

Here's hoping the trip to the big "O" managed to involve a couple for you too...

...safe travels...

11/07/2004 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home