Monday, October 11, 2004

fun last night

last night, dacia (wakingvixen.blogspot.com) and i took advantage of the room left empty by her deserting roomate and had some fun with her digital camera.

this is my first attempt at posting pictures here. they look small and sideways. but if you click on them, they show up big and correctly oriented (at least they do for me).


dacia and i getting ready


helping dacia into her bustier


a coke-bottle figure



the first tattoo, bella the snake (she's more than 3 years old now)

i love close friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Librarian Babe said...

You two are just too yummy! I want new sexy pics of myself! Most of mine are bondage pics from a few years back when I had a kinky boyfriend with a digital camera.

10/11/2004 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home