Monday, October 25, 2004

in the business of pleasure

it has come to my attention that lately my life is lacking in recreational sex, especially of the deliciously kinky variety. this became clear for me at the screening of "Alice in Footland" at anthology on saturday.

although a foot fetish film clearly shot by a non-foot-fetishist, there was some very real foot play going on. one foot worshiper was particularly accomplished in his ability to deepthroat while a second gentleman treated each toe as a delicate clit niblet. i realized i haven't had a kick ass foot job in over a year (discounting the time i fucked dacia with my shoe, but that was more about her fantasy and the pretty pictures than my toes getting attention).

so now that i'm craving a good wholesome foot job, i am faced with a dilemma. my first impulse is to post for a paid foot-worship session (money+pleasure=good times). but i realize that i've been getting a little absorbed in the sex-for-money scene and haven't been having nearly enough sex-for-me. so, do i go back to the old casual encounters route? do i hit up a fetish party in hopes of finding a good foot slave?

at the after party for alice i got quite thoroughly drunk courtesy of the open bar. part of my logic (aside from "free booze = good") was that it would be easier for me to fool around with an unpaid partner with a little liquor in me. i know this is fucked up. i also knew that i hadn't shaved my legs of armpits and had been wearing my boots all day (not necessarily a bad thing for foot fans, but not great for moments of self-doubt), so was unlikely to follow-through on any overtures.

i'm trying to figure out if i'm horny because i'm turned on or if i'm horny because i feel like i need to be (to confirm my identity and have a happy healthy sex life outside of the professional). i know better than to force myself into anything sexually (several bad situations of obligated fucking have taught me not to ignore my body's resistance). but at the same time, i know i'm exhausted and lazy and unlikely to pursue any sex without the monetary incentive right now.

i feel somewhat hypocritical for my little rant to kinky librarian about the separation of whoring and recreational sex in terms of business and pleasure because i most often enjoy my tricks (even if i don't come during the trick, i'll usually jerk off to the idea of the session later).

i had two very intense sexual dreams last night. in the first i was "auditioning" for a pimp, a system i don't advocate for at all. he and his assistant took me around to a variety of seedy motels, mostly single or dual level with full picture windows and ratty curtains, if any curtains at all. i was wearing a torn and stained slip and uncomfortably high heels. they made me go to the office of each hotel and get us a room (with my hair mused beyond belief from each previous adventure). i had to pay for the room with my own cash. i would then fuck both of them in the room with the window open and little kids running out to the motel pool with floaties on their arms. it was horrible and objectifying and so hot that i woke up and jerked off with my favorite dong and super intense severin butt plug as well as my trusty hitachi.

the second dream involved a form of sexual martial combat where the dueling parties executed very violent fucking kung-fu-ish moves (i know next to nothing about martial arts so really couldn't place if the moves were kung fu or karate or tai chi or calpoiera). large curved wooden swords were used to spank and smack and were deep throated and fucked. although there were two private rehearsal matches, the big event involved all the combatants staggered around an arena (with full audience of course). two were called at a time to fight. it was amazingly beautiful and rough and bloody. it caused me to sleep through my alarm.

finally, i bought a computer last night from dell. it should arrive by the end of the week. there will then be a great increase in the amount of traffic from little ole me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

"the second dream involved a form of sexual martial combat where the dueling parties executed very violent fucking kung-fu-ish moves (i know next to nothing about martial arts so really couldn't place if the moves were kung fu or karate or tai chi or calpoiera). large curved wooden swords were used to spank and smack and were deep throated and fucked. although there were two private rehearsal matches, the big event involved all the combatants staggered around an arena (with full audience of course). two were called at a time to fight. it was amazingly beautiful and rough and bloody. it caused me to sleep through my alarm."

This interested me, and not just sexually. I read a manga called Ranma 1/2 which is known, among other things, for bizarre martial arts variations on recreational activities (examples include figure skating, cheerleading, and tea ceremonies). So this gives off a weird vibe for me for that reason. If you have detailed recollections of any moves, send them to mevia email; this concept just prompts all sorts of bizarre ideas in my head.

Incidentally, I believe the wooden swords you saw are called "bokken." They're standard practice katana used in training. Not sure if anyone's ever thought of fucking one before.

Finally, congrats on the new computer.

10/25/2004 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home