Tuesday, October 26, 2004

frustration

so my computer is not shipping until Nov 2nd because they don't provide accidental breakage insurance in new york so stalled my order for 48 hours and now there is no way i'll receive it before flying to orlando for a conference next thursday (i had so much work i was going to get done with my new wireless card, i was anticipating my increased efficiency in the shower this morning, no joke). so now this. blah.

i was thinking of posting for a recreational partner as an out sex worker. now i don't know if i have the energy to deal with that today. so frustrating. plus there's the issue of being bisexual and dyke-identified (why won't lesbians play with bi girls?). and being into bisexual boys but not wanting guys in general to react to my bisexuality with the "can i watch?!?" standard (when i turn around and say the exact same for their boy on boy adventures).

i also want to institute some distinct boundaries between clients and recreation, so i don't want any new hook-up to be a potential client wasted. however, i can not stand the "oh, well i would NEVER pay for sex/could NEVER do sex work" reactions of "understanding" boys and girls.

frustrating and mind boggling. argh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Poor J. *hugs and good feelings*

Keep your phone on tonight. I'll see if I can give you a call, cheer you up.

10/26/2004 12:52 PM  
Blogger tim said...

I would think most bi-guys wouldn't mind you watching, particularly since watching women play is such a "normal" thing for guys to request. There are certainly some bi-guy exhibitionists out there who would be more than willing to accommodate I'm sure.

10/31/2004 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home