Monday, November 15, 2004

ah, memories

this is why i no longer do casual encounters aka nsa sex for free.

i was cleaning out an email account (i have seven or eight now that i still check/use semi-regularly) and i came across this winner of a invitation. before i give you the endearing text, let me provide a little background.

i met this charming fellow via cl casual encounters. looking for free toys. he bought me a pink rotating jelly penis with a baby vibrating dick (most likely intended for anal penetration, but without a flare, so even with the cord, no dice for my ass). the toy itself wasn't horrible, and even though i've found rotating pussy toys to be more of a conceptual turn-on than physically functional, it worked great in my ass.

so, we started meeting semi-regularly (or at least trying to). we agreed to meet up for a rush hour subway jerk-off session. i waited at the end of the c-train for 45 minutes, no show. a day later came a deeply apologetic email. okay, maybe i'll give him a second chance.

next date involved a walk through central park and fucking on a rock in the spring time budding trees, not enough leaves to truly block the view but provided a little shading. he asked if he could fuck me in the ass and i had to say no, because a woman with a stroller and a toddler was 15 feet away (and that's just wrong).

we had a quickie in his apartment one time (he had an interesting roommate situation) and the condom came off. this lead to my emergency contraception nightmare (note: ec is a wonderful godsend. just be sure to take plan b. preven, which will not be available much longer and may already be off the market, is combined hormone and made me puke for 18 hours, during which i was groped on the subway while throwing up (there's an entry about it somewhere in the archives, don't feel like finding it now). bitch didn't even offer to split the cost.

we set up another park day on an evening that my parents are coming in town. just a quickie/stroll through central park as i walk over to their hotel. and he doesn't show, again.

the final straw. we set up a date for him to come over. i was going to top him. had this great scene lined up. cleaned the apartment. made sure roommate would be out. boiled my toys. cut a new blindfold and bought some new rope for binding purposes. and he doesn't show up. doesn't answer his phone. nothing. nada. we had been setting this up for a week.

so the man was cut. obviously. however, over the next year, i would get occasional desperate emails, none of which received a response. here is my favorite that i just came across:
"flake comes a'calling"
"I know that you haven't responded to my last few emails, and rightfully so. I just thought I'd try again, as I'm at work and going crazy. I'm desperate for a good, hard quick fuck, and I know that although you may not think of saying yes right away, I may be able to pique your curiosity with the thought of an ass fuck. I've been a dick, and i know that. But do you really want to turn down a good fuck in the ass over personality conflict? i don't think so. I don't even know if you get these emails, but I had to try again tonight. I need it so badly - some pussy eating and ass fucking. It's 6:05p, and I have tons to do tonight. With that, I thought perhaps you may be interested in a cock break. There's a hotel on 14th and 10th, or didn't you say there's one on 30th and 10th or something? Say yes, please?"

endearing, yes?
god, to think i fucked him for free.

3 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

That would make for one very expensive toy. I HATE when people don't show and don't call, though. That's beyond rude under ANY circustances.

-G

11/15/2004 10:10 AM  
Blogger Librarian Babe said...

What an asshole. That's kinda how I'm thinking about T.B. the guy I fucked once who I met when I was exploring the idea of whoring. I've talked to him again online a few times and last night after he told me about a crappy booty call he had over the weekend where he couldn't even cum, I considered driving down there to fuck him as I was horny. But asshole came as he talked on the phone with me cuz he got so worked up hearing about my Saturday night escapades. His fucking loss. I can't be bothered with him. I only wish I had gotten paid to fuck him as I've gotten little else out of knowing him.

11/15/2004 12:20 PM  
Blogger Librarian Babe said...

Interesting comment from ShyGirl! Why is it ok to put up with shit like this from men for free but not ok to get paid for it? lol Granted, I've decided whoring isn't for me, but I think the world would be a better place if it were legal... like many other silly things that are illegal but wouldn't be such a danger if they weren't.

11/16/2004 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home