Sunday, November 14, 2004

celebration

so an old regular just called and booked a date for next saturday. nice to have that off my mind.
he also inquired about phone dates. cool with me, but i don't know what to charge. i would rather a flat rate than a minute-by-minute thing. any suggestions? our hourly dates run $250. he's an oral submissive into shower play. thanks for the input.

now, all i have to worry about is getting my rag in time. it's already two weeks late. not prego or anything, just erratic. but could be bothersome when booking an oral date.

this one's a quickie.

4 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Hmmmm ... he's still occupying your time, so I'd be tempted to still charge the $250 rate. Since he's a regular, though, maybe drop down to $200 or $175 ... seems reasonable without giving the wrong impression.

-G

11/14/2004 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A hundred for a half hour, one eighty for an hour. Your time, minus the getting ready and getting there hassle.

11/15/2004 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How to get your rag when you want it:

Drink a tea made from the herb Yarrow. It's bitter and not too tasty, but easy to find in most places that sell bulk herbs. A heaping teaspoon per cup of hot water, let it steep for at least 10 mins and about 3-4 times a day until you start up. Can be rather drying on the body though, so drink plenty of extra water and don't take more than 4 cups a day.

I have erratic cycles too and this is what I do to make sure I don't have it when I go on vacation or something.

11/16/2004 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get the feeling you should be requesting more all together.

How do you get your clients now?


...for this kind of intensity I'd charge the same for phone sessions.

11/22/2004 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home