Friday, January 14, 2005

time for a trim

my girl down below is craving a new hair do. we've been rocking the long flowing furry feminist (accented by the recently hirsute legs and pits) since mid-summer. time for a change.

so the dilemma arises. do i try and turn this into cash? i could set up a date with a client specifically to trim bush. or i could sell the trimmings on craigslist or ebanned or another web site. or i could at least take before and after shots for posterity. or i could let the little hairs flow down the drain (although that seems like a waste).

the tricky thing about whoring (no pun intended) is the temptation to turn all bodily and especially sexual functions into cash. with proper marketing i could be making money off my toenail clippings. however, there comes a time when one needs to turn it off and just shave their twat for cunt's sake. that time is approaching.

3 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

I would think the first consideration would be the urgency of the situation. If it's something that needs to be done NOW then I think you probably just chunk the potential profit and go ahead and do it.

The other factor is risk. If you turn it into a profit-making venture are YOU doing the work or is your client? If the client does the work, what are the chances of getting a bad trim or rash?

-G

1/14/2005 8:56 PM  
Blogger sk8rn said...

And to think I thought I was the only one who enjoyed swinging back and forth from "flowing furry feminist" to waxed-bare broad as my whims dictate! However you make the change, I hope you have fun!

1/18/2005 4:44 AM  
Blogger Joaquin said...

I say, leave a bit of "runway"

1/20/2005 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home