Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Wet Spots, Naughty Bunnies, and my ass

I’ve been a busy girl. What with my active career as a blue haired waitress and smut writing up the wazoo, I have been neglecting you, my dear bloggies.

As such, I have a present for you. Straight from Kirby Ferguson himself, his new video for the Wet Spot’s classic hit, “Do You Take It?”

http://www.goodiebag.tv/video/do_you_take_it.htm

Appreciation of this song is requisite to dating (and/or fucking) moi. As I begin to cautiously venture in to the dating scene of houston, I have contemplated making a mix tape for potential partners. Also included on the mix will be the Wet Spots’ introductory “Kinky Neighbor Song”, which became something of an anthem during my move to Texas.

In other product endorsements, http://xflickerflyx.livejournal.com/ sent me a lovely package with her chap book order. It included the Bunny Fun! Coloring activity book (available from Sarah Grinstein, gumdropprodecutions@yahoo.com). This adorable creation features two curvy girlies in innocent anime/furry-ish bunny costumes having a little fun of the BDSM variety. In addition to the coloring book, there are paper dolls, and stickers (including a little ball gag, dildo, and cupcake).

I hope ya’ll enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eirishluck said...

So does that mean my hesitation to eat chocolate is because I know how stimulating it will be?

2/23/2006 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home