Tuesday, June 21, 2005

in the flesh



you should see the pretty graphic for the wysiwig show this tuesday where i will be reading.

that's right, a chance to meet jane in the flesh, and listen to her tell you a dirty story full of girl-on-girl action. you can go to the wysiwig website at http://www.wysiwygtalentshow.org/ for more info. apparently the ticket master tickets may be sold out, but ps 122 holds a few extras, so call them up for the hook up.

if you absolutely can not come tuesday night, but are in the general nyc area, you get a second chance to meet jane at the mermaid parade at coney island on saturday. i will be selling things, probably shirts but possibly my ass. i will need help applying sunscreen to my tattoos. spf 30 or 45, please, oil free. dacia is planning on being there, too (as if you needed the extra motivation).

2 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Sigh. I do so wish I could be there. Yell extra loud so I can hear you. ;)

-G

6/19/2005 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No NYC for me. I think I'm banned for life after that incident at Saks.

Damned If I Know

6/21/2005 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home