Thursday, February 03, 2005

suddenly social

after hitting the bust party last night, i am going out again (gasp!)

i'm running off to a free screening of unscrewed (www.unscrewedthemovie.com) with my dear friend and fellow sex educator Paco. afterwards I'm seducing the poundcake girl on our pseudo-date.

tomorrow i have a date with my therapist (not an actual date, just our usual appointment, don't worry, no psyche-abuse on that front). hopefully to be followed by a little cock-therapy courtesy of seth (check out slutparade.blogspot.com for cross referencing). he used to be my favorite quickie but i've been too busy for sex for a year now. tomorrow we will remedy that (attempts were thwarted last weekend by the untimely arrival of dear aunt flo, and the first two days aren't fond of cervical abuse).

and she's off!

1 Comments:

Blogger Audacia Ray said...

dammit! I booty called Seth today and he was working - imagine that. I need to get me somma that.

2/04/2005 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home