Thursday, April 28, 2005

ONT, that's me

Official Nipple Taper of the Tromapacolypse blood wrestlers (including the lovely Dacia). I brought the red tape. I got to decorate the pretty ladies' boobies. A good time was had by all.

I also took pictures of the messy girls (the "blood" was vegan, smelled like kool-aid, and left them stained red). Dacia has posted a couple over on www.wakingvixen.com.

I got the chance to hang out with Nadia (kinkylibrarian.blogspot.com) and Dacia's dopplegangers. When I was introducing them to Nadia they subtly inquired if she also had an "alter-ego".

"Not professionally," I replied.

Nadia screamed "what?!?"

I told her, "They want to know if you're a whore, dear."

"A slut, but not a whore," she laughed.

I like a girl that appreciates the distinction.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

So glad to hear you girls could get together and have some fun!

;)

-G

4/28/2005 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home