Friday, February 11, 2005

pretty pussy

there is an awesome nsfw (not safe for work) site up called The Vulva Revealed http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/n_v_image1.htm It features pictures and descriptions of easily 100 vulva (which they refer to as pussies, which makes me happy). my only gripe is the reference of the last page, which features large lips and body modification, as "extreme pussy" (a little judgemental, or maybe i'm overly sensitive).

After staring at all the pretty pussy, check out the main site www.the-clitoris.com. They have some good information. And their store is awesome. I bought a viva la vulva shirt and matching panties, as well as two speculum (never know when you need a spare), and two copies of femalia (one for a gift) and it's perfectly normal (i've given away my copy twice now, this is a fabulous book for anyone who knows kids who can read, although you should read it first and be prepared to talk).

now i am really leaving the office.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

So it's official; you can find the clitoris on Google.

2/12/2005 10:49 AM  
Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

Even better: you can bookmark the clitoris so that you can find it in the dark. ;)

Those are both really cool sites.

What's up with you staying at the office so late, though???

-G

2/12/2005 12:17 PM  
Blogger Librarian Babe said...

I love that section on the varieties of pussies. I posted that link on my site a while back. It's so helpful seeing the amazing varieties there are - it helps you feel good about your own vulva and how it's normal and healthy.

2/12/2005 2:45 PM  
Blogger Celtic Frog said...

How did I not find you through G?
Eh, Technorati works too.

Nice to know someone else loved that as much as I did - it inspired me to review the site for F&E.

2/17/2005 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home